Lookup File Format
Lookup File layout -- screenshot
Click on the image for a larger view of the picture.
Note: the case identifier must
begin with the integer 1, and there should be no skipping in the
numbering. Thus, for any given case number n, it
should appear on row n + 1.
- The lookup table should contain a header at Row 1.
- Unique case numbers should be located in column A.
- Columns B-F can contain additional information and will be
included in the NAME column of the output file (which will correspond
to the descriptors under Treeview). These descriptors can be
diagnostic features (tumor grade, etc., as in this example) but can
also contain clinical data such as follow-ups, etc.
- A pipe ("|") will appear between the information contained
within each column, in the output file.
- Any additional information beyond Columns A-F will not be
included in the output file.
Please refer to the screenshot for an example of the layout.